lavescorts.com.au and its affiliates (collectively, the “Site”) respect your privacy.
We respect your privacy and personal information. We will handle all advertiser information and materials as your information and materials, which you can edit and/or completely remove from the Site and our servers at any time at your discretion.
Any ads or messages that you post, transmit, or otherwise make available for viewing on public areas of the Site will be treated as non-confidential to you while such as, messages, information or other content remains on the Site.
Collection and handling of personal information
We will handle all advertiser information and materials as your information and materials, which you can edit and/or completely remove from the Site and our servers at any time at your discretion.
When you complete commerce transactions on the Site for the purpose of advertising, we collect and store the limited information that you provide in our online form. You can then later choose to edit and/or completely remove such Content or advertising from the Site and our servers at any time at your discretion.
When you complete commerce transactions on the Site, we will use but we will not collect or store any of your person transaction information such as your credit or debit card number. This information will be deleted from our records once your commerce transactions are complete.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not and we will never disclose or sell any of your Personal Information to Third Parties, for any purpose or means, unless required by law, court order or subpoena, or as requested by other government, law enforcement, or investigative authority and such disclose is required by law.
Disclosure in Other Circumstances
We may also disclose your name, email address, telephone numbers, or other information about you held on this Site if:
- This required by law, court order or subpoena, or as requested by other government, law enforcement, or investigative authority and such disclose is required by law;
- We in good faith believe that such disclosure is necessary or advisable, including without limitation to protect the rights or properties of the Site,
- We have reason to believe that disclosing your personal information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, or has breached an agreement, or if anyone else could be harmed by such activities or interference,
- There is an emergency involving personal danger; or
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
Please note that if you post any of your personal information on the Site, such information may be collected and used by others over whom the Site has no control. The Site is not responsible for the use by third parties of information you post or otherwise make public.
Collection of Non-Personal Information Using Cookies
We and certain service providers operating on our behalf collect information about your activity on our Site using tracking technologies such as cookies. This tracking data is used for many purposes, including, for example, to
- Monitor and evaluate the use and operation of our Site;
- Assess traffic on our Site and on the sites of third parties; and
- Improving user experience based on such tracking data.
Non-personal information collected includes, but is not limited to:
- Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address;
- The pages you request;
- The type of computer operating system you use;
- The type of browser you use (e.g. Chrome or Internet Explorer);
- Your activities while visiting the Site and the content you accessed; and
- We may also collect your geolocation information when you visit our Site, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with our Site, or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information.
Communication from the Site
We may send you information with announcements and updates about the Site and your account. We may send you e-mail communication such as newsletters, subscriptions, account information, promotional materials, contest results, survey inquiries, etc.
You may elect to opt-out of ongoing e-mail communication from us by using a simple “opt out” procedure which will be outlined in our email.
Persons under the age of 18
The Site is not intended for persons under the age of 18 nor does the Site knowingly collect personal information from persons under 18. The Site does not orient this Site toward children or target them as an audience, nor does it screen them from using the Site. Some of the material on this Site is for mature audiences, and parents and guardians should take responsibility for monitoring their children’s use. The Site does not collect or distribute information indicating whether a user is a child.
Links to Other sites
This Site provides links and pointers to websites maintained by other organizations. These links are provided to convenience users. The Site does not operate, control or endorse any such linked websites, information or other content.
The Site disclaims any responsibility for the information on those websites and any products or services offered there, and cannot vouch for the security, functionality or privacy policies of such sites.
The Site does not make any warranties or representations that any linked websites, information or other content will operate without error or interruption, that defects will be corrected, or that the sites and their servers are free of viruses and other problems that may harm your computer, mobile device, or other electronic device as a result of your access, use, and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of such websites.
The Site reserves the right to change the Terms at any time and for any reason. Updated versions of the Terms will be posted to the Site and you should visit this page periodically to keep apprised of any changes. By continuing to use the Site after any such change, you accept and agree to the modified Terms. The Site reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site, any site features, benefits (including without limitation blocking or terminating your Account), rules or conditions, all without notice, even though such changes may affect the way you use the Site. You agree that the Site will not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification or discontinuance of the Site.
Updated on: 10 February 2017